Monday, February 11, 2008

Well golly! Where do I start?


This is my first posting and I'm sitting here on my bottom in my recliner trying to remember why I am doing this. I suppose it's because I don't at this period in my life have much else to do. I guess anyone that is reading this already knows why I don't have much to do so I won't go into that. I'm doing this web site for both Mom,Grandma, JoAnn and myself so maybe M,G,J will write something occasionally too. If nothing else this is good typing practice (I think I may have been kicked out of typing class too). .....3 days later and I'm still trying to think of some thing great and pithy to say. Yes I did say pithy. My old Ipod is going belly up so I may have to buy a new one. The old one is a one gig one so I think I'll probably expand my horiozons and get a 4gb one.WAHOO. Yes I know you can get 160 gb ones now which record movies etc. but I have enough trouble seeing my 50" tv let alone a two inch screen. All I want is good music not something that will fix dinner. We had a great time visiting Maxine and Gene in San Diego. They are really good people and great friends. The trip south was the PITS what with aircraft breaking down (luckily on the ground) and missing departures due to late arrivals . A normal 2.5 hour trip ended up taking all day. Our flight was supposed to land in San Diego at 12:30 but didn't get into SD until 7:30 pm. Getting on and off the plane with my manual wheel chair was easier than I thought it would be and having the chair made it easier to get around the airport too. MGJ had to do all the work...heh heh. She loves to push me around! She has wanted to do that all of our married life and now she can. If I give her any crap she just rolls the chair to the top of the stairs and pushes...needless to say I try not to aggravate her. Well thats enough for now. My typing finger is getting tired. Dad , Grandpa, Carl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you, Gramps! You're such a goofball! Go Gramma! You don't take his crap! He he! Okay bye!

diabetesNP said...

I thought you were extremely pithy. So glad that you are going to blog. You don't have to write about anything at all, just what you're thinking about at the time. Look at it this way, when do you ever get to put your thoughts out amongst a bunch of people and not be interrupted?